公布人： 公布日期：2019-09-26 10:13:56
Rust Removal Method of Stainless Steel Surface for Electric Expansion Door
In life, we usually think that stainless steel stainless steel stainless steel stainless steel material, material surface rust stainless steel doors, customers often think that the purchase of false stainless steel expansion doors, in fact, this is not the right idea, stainless steel materials, stainless materials, only under the same conditions, corrosion resistance and rust have better performance than ordinary metal materials, stainless steel. Steel material, so it will rust. Let's explain how to remove the rust on the surface of stainless steel expansion doors.
1. Preparing tools
(1) white sanitary cloth, cotton cloth; (2) labor protection cotton gloves, disposable gloves; (3) toothbrush; (4) nano sponge; (5) rust removal paste; (6) 99 wax;
2. Surface Rust Removal
(1) If the surface of the stainless steel telescopic door is only slightly rusty, you only need to wear cotton gloves, wipe it several times with a white cleaning cloth, and then wipe the surface of the rust dust cotton cloth as new;
(2)假如大门的外表生锈,需求先用白Jiebu擦拭外表,起首给去除锈斑和除锈粘贴,然后运用牙刷,来回在生锈的外表干净,约1 - 2分钟用棉布擦洁净外表,与白Jiebu肃清粘附在外表的铁锈的灰,后,依据布擦洁净和枯燥后的外表与水。
(2) If the surface of the door is rusty, it is necessary to wipe the surface with white Jiebu first, remove the rust spots and remove the rust paste, then use toothbrush to clean the rusty surface back and forth, wipe the surface with cotton cloth for about 1-2 minutes, remove the rust ash with white Jiebu, and finally, clean and dry the surface and water according to the cloth.
1. The rust removing paste is corrosive to a certain extent, and gloves must be worn when used.
2. Cleaning cloth wipes along the steel pipe line to avoid inconsistent lines after wiping.